Friday, October 5, 2007

Thing #2

Well, I did the second thing--I think! I read the 7 1/2 learning habits and can say that the most difficult habit for me on the list is the ability to view problems as challenges. But I am getting over this, as more and more I see that why kill yourself over worrying about things--this is just a chance to have a new adventure. ha! (like what the heck am I going to do with a 27 foot sailboat in the winter?)



The easiest learning habit for me is probably creating my own learning toolbox, though this is kind of euphemistic language! I have no problem gathering books and materials needed to study. I am the ultimate packrat and that extends to STUFF.



So there, I think by writing this I am completing thing no. 2, though my biggest gripe is that the directions for this are extremely muddled. Just venting haha.

No comments: